EMU Australia




All I can think of during winter season is a pair of boots to get me through day and night.  One of my favourite brand would be from UGG Australia because they are not only comfortable but also warm you up.  However, this blog is all about EMU Australia in which the company not only stocks footwear, but also clothes, accessories and bags.  
When Amy invited me to EMU Pop Up Shop event, I was so excited because I have heard about the brand from few friends but never really get a chance to see their collections.  
During the event, we got to browse their A/W collections and a quick preview of their S/S 2013 which I am absolutely fall in love with it.  



We were also being treated to cupcakes and champagne (yummy ^^ there goes my diet of the day).  I love the size and the layout of the shop as it's neither big nor small, but a reasonable size in which they are easy access without feeling too cramp.  The designs are filled with Australian heritage. 





Amy's EMU Boots


Amy and I tried on their earmuffs and their hats.  My favourite from their collections would be the S/S 2013 boots with rabbit decoration.  Sadly, it's only come in children size sobs :'( however my xmas wish list would be their classic mini boots in purple (pray pray).  They are definitely good choices as a present and whilst xmas is just around the corner, why not take a look and maybe you will find something for your loved ones or member of family ;) 

S/S 2013 Children Collection 
My fav!!! Wish they have in adult size :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love