Smashbox Photo Event




I have been a big fan of Smashbox Primer and their latest Under eye Hydrating Primer is a must have in anyone's beauty bag as it hydrates, conceals dark circle and soften puffiness ^^.  Smashbox originally from US and it has been a big hit in Asia, however, it has only launched in UK sometime this year.  Therefore, I am thrilled when it came to UK as previously I always had to stock up their primer whenever I went back for holiday. 
I was gutted when I missed one of their event as I was away, but when I received another email I immediately called for a reservation.  Lucky enough there were plenty of space and the first person that came across my mind to bring along with is Amy.  It was her birthday and I had no idea what to get her, so Smashbox really save my day ^^ 




The event not only provided a free makeover, but also they had a photoshoot taken by a professional photographer, a dj deck, a photobooth and the best thing we get to have all the photos taken home, yay. 
I chose smokey eyes look and for some reason I just loved bronzer during winter, maybe just to brighten up the gloomy day.  My make up artist was adorable and she had the most amazing smokey eyes look, so I was glad that I was in a good hand.  We went through different tips and trick and the end result - well, I love it ^^

Image I took from Amy's web



After the event, we went for a bite and came across this little french cafe just around the corner.  Both Amy and I went for Eggs Benedict (yummm), though it was a cute little place but unfortunate they didn't take a card payment and right in the middle of Bond st. which is really weird.  
Once we finished our meal, we went to Primark and my original plan was just for browsing but hey ho that never works for me.  I love how Primark has improved so much for the past couple of years, I chose 2 jumpers, 2 dresses and a pair of black pumps that cost me only £60, wow!!!  Imagine to spend that amount at other stores (not happening). 
It has definitely been an amazing day out despite the weather ^^

Comments

  1. Lovely photos! There are soo many things from smashbox that I want!!! X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love