Look of the Day

I was getting ready for work this morning and couldn't make a choice between dramatic eyes or dramatic lips, so I decided to go for both.  There has always been a saying that if you go for a heavy eye make-up, you should tone down your lips and vice versa.  However, I believe that as long as it looks good on you and you feel confident with it I'd say go for it because make up is an art as well as part of experiment to see what suits us and what doesn't.
Face Primer:  Illamasqua Matt Primer - Matt Finish
Foundation:  Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation - No. 8.5
Concealer:  MAC Select Cover up - NW25
Highlighter:  YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch No. 2
Contour:  MAC Pro Sculpting Cream - Pure Sculpture
Powder:  Diamond Lash Loose Powder - Matte
Eyeshadow Prep:  MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Eyebrow:  Benefit Brow Zing - Dark
Eyeshadow:  MAC - Jest (all over lids); Woodwinked (along the crease) & Tempting (outer corner)
Eyeliner:  Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner - No. 01 Black
Mascara Base:  Fairy Drops
Mascara:  Dejavu Fiberwig - Pure Black (best mascara as it can be washed off by warm water)
Blusher:  MAC - Immortal Flower
Lips:  Bobbi Brown liner - Red & Chanel Rouge Allure - No. 99 Pirate 
I have been using Illamasqua face primer in matt finish as I have a huge obsession towards matt finish look and their foundation gives you a natural finish and feels like your second skin (I actually received loads of compliments from my customers).  I highly recommend these two products and if you want to go for more dewy look or you have a dry skin then I would suggest to use their Satin finish Primer instead of Matt primer.




I hope you guys enjoy it and have a lovely weekend ^^ 

Comments

  1. Elsa you look beautiful - I am really impressed with your make-up skills - I like how the dramatic eyes and lips don't look too much together and you made it work well! You go girl..XOXO FashionLollipop.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love