Anyone in the mood for Halloween?!?

Happy Halloween to everyone around the globe and sending my prayers to America for the misfortune that is currently happening!!!
Halloween has always been one of my favourite time of the year where you get to go over the top with your dress or make up.  I was looking forward to it but unfortunately I had to work so I chose Morticia from Addams family as my halloween inspiration.  The reason is because it's probably the safest to go for so I didn't scare away my customers plus I was wearing all black at work today and my current hair colour is jet black so voila it fit well :p 



However, the best part of my day at work today was actually the request I received from one of the staff.  She asked me to do her make up for the night, as a Ghost!!! I definitely say yes but instead of going for a scary ghost with all white face and blood as she wanted.  I actually went for more of a shuttle look in which she ended up looked more like a vampire than a ghost LMAO.  O well, least she looked gorgeous and cute :D 

Brows:  Smashbox Brow Tech to Go in Brunette
Eye:  MAC Jungle Camouflage Face Kit collaborated with Carine Roitfeld
Lips:  Mixture of Black Eyeliner & Red Lipliner topped with Yves Rocher lipstick in Frambroise (Glossybox Oct 2012)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love