Outfit for a relax movie night


I have been dying to watch Batman 'The Dark Knight Rises' since its premiered, and finally I got the chance to watch thanks to someone who was kind enough to go with me :).  Ever since I was a kid, I have been drawn into comics, superheroes and manga.  In addition, it has been a tradition for my family and I to go to cinema to watch the latest superheroes movies whenever they came out.  The last time I watched Batman with them was 'Batman Begins' and ever since I moved to London, we haven't had a chance to go to cinema together but hopefully soon - I am homesick sobsss :[.
Back to 'The Dark Knight Rises', all I can say about this movie is 'I love it!!!'.  The soundtrack, the settings, the story line and of course not to be missed is the bike and the Catwoman costume!!!  After finished watching the film, I was 'OMG' I want the bike and the costume, LOL!!!



For the outfit, I chose to go for something casual yet comfortable as I had to sit for nearly 3 hours inside cinema.  As for my hair, I have tendency to leave them as they are because I am super lazy when it comes to styling my hair.  However, this time I decided to use my 'Flower Braided' that I bought from BeautyWorksonline, in which they are on sale right now.  I bought 'Jet Black' color because I have been dying my hair Black and was bored with my natural hair color - Dark Brown.  At last for my make up, I went for a very natural look in which I skip foundation completely.

Flower Braided Head Band - Jet Black 1

Face Prep:  Benefit - the POREfessional (I swear by this product)
Under eye Prep:  Smashbox - Photo Op Under eye Brightener
Concealer:  MAC Select Cover-up in NW20 & Prep+Prime in Light Boost
Powder:  Diamond Lash - Diamond Puff Dolly Face Matte Loose Powder
Eye Prep:  MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly ( This is a must, been using for nearly 8 years)
Eyebrow:  Benefit - Brow zings in Dark
Eyeshadow:  Bobbi Brown - Lids in Lilac & Crease in Taupe
Eyeliner:  Bobbi Brown - Long-Wear Gel Liner in Sepia Ink
Mascara:  Lancome - Hypnose Doll
Cheekbones:  Benefit - High Beams
Blush:  MAC - Immortal Flower (Limited Edition)
Lips:  MAC - Fanfare (My current fave)

 

Cardigan:  H&M
Top:  Uniqlo
Jeggings:  Uniqlo
Sockettes:  Tabio
Shoes:  Zara
Bag:  Bill Amberg
Ring:  Folli Follie


So, what kind of outfit you would normally wear for movie night?
Hope you enjoy and have a lovely weekend :) xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love