Look of the Day - Summer Bronze


Summer nearly over and finally London is filled with sunshine, heat, bbq and this week the temperature hits nearly 30 degrees.  I woke up this morning and couldn't decide what should I do with my make up because of the heat.  As much as I love sunshine, I hate the heat!!!  I decided to go for bronze + gold because it is summer and gold for my eyes because of the olympics fever.  However, I skipped foundation completely as I didn't want to ended up having my make up melt in the middle of the day and had my hair up in a bun because it was way too hot!!!
Face:  Smashbox Primer Photo Finish Luminizing (gives you that natural radiant summer glow)
Concealer:  MAC Prep+Prime in Light Boost & Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Natural
Powder:  Diamond Lash - Diamond Puff Dolly Face Matte Loose Powder

Eye Prep:  MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly
Eyebrow:  Benefit - Brow zings in Dark
Eyeshadow:  Shu Uemura in ME Gold 340 on the lids & Bourjois Ombre Stretch in 04 Flexi Brown along the crease 
Mascara:  Loreal Voluminous in Black 
Cheekbones & Bridge of Nose:  Benefit - High Beams
Bronzer:  Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Aruba along the hollow cheeks 
Lipgloss:  Melliesh in No.2 Baby Doll 



Personally I have never been a big fan of gold eyeshadow because it has a tendency to make me look washed out, however, this gold color from shu uemura is a must have as it is one of those color that will look great with all skin tone.  I love shu uemura's eyeshadow collection as they are very pigmented and last for a day.  Gold color will be very popular for A/W 2012 as well as cobalt blue and bright lipstick.  Therefore, I think it is worth to get your hands on them ^^
What your favourite color for Summer then?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love