Glossybox August 2012

This week has been a full of surprise for me.  I received my August parcel from Glossybox.  I came across this website when I was looking for some make up inspirations and decided to check it out.  By register and subscribe with Glossybox for minimum £10 a month, you will receive 5 miniature beauty products of any brands that have been carefully selected and of the highest quality.  Another best thing --- 'Glossybox' is sent directly to your home every month.  I was so happy when I came home from work, I saw the parcel sitting in the living room and I knew it was from Glossybox.  I quickly opened the box and I can't believe that I received  are all my favourite brands that I have been dying to get my hands on, especially its my birthday month, so thank you Glossybox.  


The August's theme is 'International Superstar' that consists of beauty products from different parts of the world.  In my box I received (from left to right):
  1. Deep Cleansing Oils from DHC that is a water-soluble in which I have read the review about it and have been wanting to get my hands on it, so consider myself lucky to be able to test drive the products before I buy the original size.  
  2. Glossybox lipstick by Kreolin, in a lovely glossy pink.
  3. Alessandro Pro White which optically brightening effect nail polish with anti-yellowing formula for radiant white and gleaming nails. 
  4. Eve's Balm from All for Eve that supports 'The Eve Appeal Charity' in which I am a member of the charity.  This balm is a multi purpose balm that can be used to nourish dry and chapped skin. 
  5. Vera Valenti eyeshadow palette 
  6. Lipcote - A lipstick sealer that believes to create a long lasting, feather fade and water resistant lipstick.

I can't wait to try all the products especially the cleansing oil and lipcote, so keep an eye on the reviews ;)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love