Shoes!!!

I have been looking for skin-tone color shoes for the past few months, and I finally found one from one of my favourite brands: 'LK. Bennett'.  I went to the shop after work the next day to purchase the shoes, however, they were all sold out.  I was gutted and was annoyed at the same time that I tweeted about it, lucky enough the head office tracked down a pair from Knightsbridge's store (I love how 'Twitter' works).  I  went to the store to pick not only the pair that I wanted, but also another pair from their new A/W12 collection (naughty me!!!).  I must say I heart both of them and they are my current favourite shoes. 
Sledge - Signature CollectionLink!!!
Darcia Brogue Bow - A/W12 Collection Link!!!

Sledge in Light Taupe is seen in 'The Guardian' as well as being worn by Kate Middleton.  Well, that's not the reason in why I bought them.  I love the color in which it blends so well with my skin tone and with their classic style, you can wear them mostly with anything and anywhere.  You can either wear them for work, date or even night out.  I bought one pair from L.K. Bennett last year for my graduation without actually realising that it was from the same collection but in different color.   
Here are few pictures of different outfits and one pair of shoes, so ladies - pick your choice either to dress them down or up!!! ;)
Outing Outfit - I don't remember where I bought all of the outfit, but it is one of my favourite outfit because I can wear them for different events and it is a perfect outfit to wear for day out with you girlfriends and/or dinner!!!


Work Outfit - As my job involved in meeting different customers, I always have to look professional and this is one of the look I always go for because it makes me look chic, simple and smart! 
Dress:  Dorothy Perkins
Statement Bag:  Zara 
Shoes:  Sledge

Blazer and Bag:  Zara
Dress:  Mango
Shoes:  Sledge 
Night out - I love the tangerine blazer because it is perfect to add on a little bit of colour especially when you are heading straight to meet out with the girls after work.  Everything is all about statement bag and bright and bold lipstick this season, so red lipstick or bright coral are the must in your handbag.

They are so durable, definitely worth the investment and not to forget they are very comfortable.
P.S. I also attached the sneak peak of Sledge in 'Charcoal' that I bought last year as well as Darcia Brogue in 'Purple - Damson'
Sledge in 'Charcoal'. 

Dress:  Dorothy Perkins
Shoes:  Link!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love