One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Day off and sun shines are something I couldn't asked for more.  I started off my day with a great workout at the gym, before heading out to meet up with a friend.  I decided to wear my new top that I bought from ZARA which is currently on sale.  I have never been a big fan of 'knitwear' because I always feel that knit material can look unflattering on me.  However, I decided to give it another try and to be very honest I am actually loving it. 
The cut is flattering and I want to look very casual on my day off, therefore I mixed it with a pair of Jeans, flats and a hat that I received from my friend, Kate Michell.  I also decided to plait my hair because it was too hot and humid.
Due to the unpredictable weather in London, I never forget to bring a cardigan just in case if it gets cold all of a sudden.  I love this outfit because I think it is very versatile as you can wear it from day to evening without looking too casual or too formal.  In addition, this outfit is so flexible that you can just change the shoes or add more accessories to look more glamourous.

Top:  ZARA
Jeans:  Uniqlo
Cardigan: Uniqlo
Flats: Vivienne Westwood by Melissa (www.asos.com)
Red Heels from Asos
Hat: Marks & Spencer ( present from Kate Michell)
Necklace: Handmade

Vivienne Westwood 'Pastel Pink' Ladydragon Heart Womens Peep Toe Shoes for only £78.00


Red Heels - Asos

I am so in love with Vivienne Westwood right now, that I bought two pairs: one pair in flats from Asos and another pair with a very cute big Heart from Daniel Footwear.  They are super comfortable and I am wearing the flats everyday to work.
I love the Heels I bought from Asos, but I would prefer to wear them only for a dinner or a night out as the heels are too high for everyday wear. 




Comments

  1. I want your shoes ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are very comfortable and have some vanilla scent on the material :)

      Delete
  2. what a cutie ;) looking gorrrgeous darling :):):)xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

Show Some Love

Illamasqua - The Night Time Diva Course