MOD DOLLY Photoshoot

Hello to all you gorgeous people out there!!!  The sun shines in London today and hopefully this time it will last longer than usual.  After months of drowning myself in work as well as having had experienced tecnichal difficulties with my Mac and being without a laptop for about 2 weeks , I finally have the chance to sit down and start writing my very first blog entry. But hey, I guess it is just one of those days where things don't go exactly the way you want, but that's not always a bad thing ;)

Back to the main topic, this first entry will be all about the fantastic MOD DOLLY Photoshoot which took place at Wimbledon Park.  It was such an honour for me to be able to get involved in this photoshoot because I have always dreamt of being part of this type of event.  Words cannot express my gratitude towards Amy, for allowing me to be part of this amazing adventure.  The photoshoot features her clothing line for summer season 2012 'MOLLY BLOOM' which was all designed and handmade by upcoming fashion designer Amy He. Allow me to introduce you to the rest of team that day; the talented photographer Kitty Gallannaugh and stunning fashion blogger and model Olivia.  Of course we cannot forget to include the stylist Lilly-jo Cullen and myself, even though it may a little self complimentary, I feel the photoshoot went much more smoothly than we had imagined.  Being part of the crew gave me a chance to take few pictures of 'behind the scenes' as I wanted to capture the moment.  
Amy He

Olivia and Katie Gallannaugh

Styling moment 
All of the dresses are gorgeously and beautifully handcrafted with sweet prints that represent the designer's personality.  The dresses themselves are an amalgamation of uniqueness, quirkiness, and femininity that compliments the model perfectly.  Through this amazing collaboration between the creative Amy He, the talented Kitty Gallaunnagh and the versatile Olivia, the end results reflect a sense of flawlessness which can be seen below.






Clementine Dress
Felicity Heart Lace Dress




Comments

  1. Did you take all the pictures(beside the one your in) ?? This is a Fab blog. can't wait for the next one. I really want the blue dress !!!!!!

    Gx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love