Introduction

"The most beautiful make up for a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy." - Yves Saint Laurent


"Creating your personalised beauty routine is simple - all it takes is knowledge, a few easy steps, and the right products." - Bobbi Brown 


This section is mainly for my make up collections featuring not only myself but my friends as models with different races and ethnicities to prove that everyone is beautiful and perfect in every ways! 
I strongly believe that everyone is unique and have their own special features.  I want to show that you can use make up in order to enhance your own beauty and not to cover your imperfection!  I and my friends also believe that everyone needs to embrace and to love themselves as who they are!!! :D
I will also put the make up lists that I am using, hoping you like what you see and feel free to share any ideas and comments that you may have. 



Jill Stuart No. 7

Concealer:  MAC Prep+Prime - Light Boost
Eye shadow:  Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 - Naked
Mascara:  L'oreal Voluminous - Black
Lipstick:  MAC - Fanfare 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love