Earrings Ballerina en Pointe from Les Nereides

I finally get my hands on the Ballerina en Pointe earrings from Les Nereides after months of walking passed the shop drooling over them.  And the great thing about this purchase was the shop is on summer sale so I got the earrings for 30% less than original price, Bargain and loving them!!! :D
Les Nereides is a French company, can tell from the name of it and currently only have one shop based in Covent Garden, London.  It is a small shop but very cosy and filled with a lot of cute accessories that I felt like I was in a candy-shop. 
Link!!!
Classic line of Nereids, graceful and feminine, the theme of the dancers of the Opera
Materials: Brass, enamel, cut glass
Colors: Silver
Dimensions: 4.5 cm
The Ballerina earrings are their classic collection, so I was very happy to be able to get my hands on them as I am a huge fan of 'Classical Ballet'.  They were beautifully hand-made and came in different color.  However, as much as I adored 'Pink' color, this time I chose to get the 'Silver' color because I think this color suits me better and is more wearable compare to 'Pink'.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love